Associate, Global Trade Finance & Transaction Banking China
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 09 nov. 17 2017-11-09
Directly reporting to the Head of GTB China, you will be a key member of the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) team and play an important role in developing and establishing a solid portfolio on GTB products in China. You will be working closely with the GCC team on global basis, to provide professional GTF/TB solutions to the local clients, global clients and financial institutions in China
· A university degree with 6-10 years relevant in Trade Finance and/or Relationship Management experience
· Track record in closing with both banks and corporate, on trade finance and transaction banking area.
· Able to source and structure on trade finance transactions with clients and banks
· Conduct due diligence and monitor on the potential transactions
· Preparation of credit proposal and documentation
· Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
· Experience in other Asian countries is an advantage.