- 1.5 mil - 3 mil
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson China
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
A well-known foreign financial service group is planning to set up a B2B online lending business in Shanghai. They are looking for an experienced CRO to join.
• Oversight on end to end Risk Management, Credit Operation Functions including Underwriting, Fraud Management, Collection and Risk Analytic etc. for the unsecured lending business.
• Responsible for designing the risk parameters for new products, closely monitor the portfolio performance and implement actions to optimize risk-reward outcome.
• Develop and monitor credit tests to identify area of improvement in underwriting policies
• Develop, monitor and enhance utilization of various credit decision tools such as Credit Scorecards, Segmentation Models, Credit Bureau, Decision Engine etc. for credit risk management
• Manage portfolio risk and performance on any impacts resulting from a shift in external environmental/regulatory change
• Leading portfolio analysis efforts for lending portfolios to determine portfolio performance and accounts quality against baseline objectives and recommend policy changes to ensure financial goals are attained.
• Ride on innovative tech solution to manage and optimize end-to-end consumer credit process
• Optimize the efficiency of the credit operation with creative idea on automation
• Collaborate with other functions such as Product, Marketing, Technology etc. to drive various business initiatives and proper execution on risk control and policy actions
• Recruit, train, coach and develop staffs to build bench-strength of the team to drive best-in-class Risk Management
1) Minimum 10 years relevant experience in retail credit risk management from consumer banking or consumer finance with exposure to cover Unsecured Lending products and Online Lending products and businesses
2) Solid credit risk management experience and familiarity to credit decision tools (credit scorecard, segmentation models, decision engine)
3) Data driven person with good sense of connection between data and business processes and sound business judgment.
4) A highly organised, motivated and ambitious individual.
5) Team management experience
6) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in managing a team and with appropriate leadership skills to develop and motivate the team. Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
7) Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese