Commercial Business Analyst
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
- To ensure the company has accurate information in terms of - Profit and loss reporting - Marked to market of future business against current market expectations - In house system data capture - Monitoring of hedging of physical business on the London Metal Exchange , the Shanghai Future Exchange and OTC market for foreign exchange. - To provide management with a clear and transparent view of all risks and exposures.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of commercial p&l reporting.
- Maintain Chinese domestic marked to market report for forward business.
- Ensure the integrity of data capture in the in house computer systems.
- Monitor derivative futures positions used to hedge physical business to ensure price and foreign exchange risk is eliminated and commercial opportunities are exploited to the maximum.
- Ensure accuracy of commercial terms in contracts, maintain unsigned contract list .
- Ad hoc tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Educated to degree level.
- High pass grade required from reputable University.
- Strong numeric and communication skill required.
- Outward going, keen and enthusiastic candidate who can develop quickly a strong commercial understanding of our business.
- 2 years’ experience in an international environment is preferred, but not essential.
- A proven track record in working under pressure to deadlines, whilst maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality of work.
- To work extensively with the in house computer system, excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Proven team player.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (minimum CET level 6. TEM level 8 preferred, but not essential)