Content Acquisition Specialist
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
The Content Acquisition Specialist arm of Bloomberg’s Content Acquisition & Business Management team leads the way in acquiring the financial data and research which fuels our iconic Bloomberg Terminal and Enterprise Data Solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an astute professional, like you, to join the team in our Shanghai office. Using your existing knowledge and relationships, we’ll be relying on you to play a pivotal role in rapidly growing our research content and data with a China focus. You'll be given the autonomy to build the research product working with major local sell-side, buy-side, independent research institutions and with data contributors to onboard alternative data in a scalable manner.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify & qualify target lists of research and data contributors.
- Build relationships with key Buy-sides, Sell-sides, Independent Research and Data provider firms.
- Expand our Research, Estimates, and Corporate Access content focused on China.
- Negotiate contracts with third party data providers to help build a scale-able onboarding approach and optimize the visibility of this content on our systems.
- Work closely with Terminal Sales and other internal business units to clearly define our clients research & data requirements and position our data offering and deliver new content to our users.
What we look for?
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a research/content distribution or research sales oriented role required
- Knowledge of data sourcing and distribution products and solutions
- Possession of Research related contacts at a senior level
- Strong financial knowledge and market understanding
- Ability to spot and follow emerging research and data trends
- Basic/working knowledge of distribution technology is a requirement
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly
- Business-level fluency in English and local mandarin language
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience in sales, relationship management and/or business development
- Familiarity with financial data and technical infrastructure to release new products.
- Working knowledge of a Bloomberg terminal
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe that you're a good match, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.