- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 24 juil. 17
Director, Branch Operations Control, Planning, and Proximity Mgt
- Lieu de travail : Shanghai, Chine
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.
- Assist Line Manager in setting service governance framework and strategy in managing service execution quality in high class, as well as overseeing its successful implementation and execution by closely working with stakeholders in RB
- Assist Line Manager in leading central office team for service excellence to various business lines in retail banking by means of but not limited to drive, plan, execute to ensure efficient, reliable, responsive and professional operations support services in well balancing operations / efficiency and risk exposure, consistently review re-engineering opportunities toward cost effectiveness and service efficiency, with a clear objective setting and tools to measure performance
- Assist line mgr in enhancing branch capacity planning, support the sales and service capacity drive and facilitate service transaction migration to the best channel, as well as drive service satisfaction to both internal and external clients by means of planning, executing various service related campaigns, activities across branches;
- Be good communication bridge between central office team with regional service teams, front-line teams to ensure the deliverable of all service committees and actions
- Closely work with our stakeholders including all retail banking business heads, risk team, legal and compliance, business operational risk mgt team to timely identify, escalate, and resolve of services related issues;
- To ensure business units are operated in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and SCB group standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Service Capacity Optimization
- Facilitate service transaction migration to the best channel mix.
- Conduct feasibility study and brainstorm on initiatives
- Compile User Requirements
- Project plan and resource planning
- Project monitoring and quality control
- System & workflow integration
- Vendor evaluation, logistics and other related arrangement
- Functional Specification Review
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Organize pilot test or implementation approach
- Conduct Post implementation review
- Drive service quality in branches from a central perspective in close co-ordination with SQ Department, objectively analysis good ideas submitted from branches/call centre and recommend improvement options to management.
- Improve data quality and significantly drive branch awareness of the importance of data quality.
- Ensure efficient, reliable, responsive and professional operations support services to branches.
- Support the implementation and roll-out of global / regional initiatives and migrate best practice to other countries.
- Sustain an optimal level of risk control for branches balancing operations / sales efficiency and risk exposure.
- Ensure money laundering prevention requirements and procedures are communicated to unit staff
- Works with Organization Learning, L&C and Group Investigation to identify and implement training for all unit staff
- Vet and assist in the investigation of suspicious transaction reports originating from unit staff
- Assist in liaising and managing visits and inspections by internal/external auditors and regulators
- To comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances
Qualifications and Skills
- A university graduate with above 8 years of related banking experience in both retail and corporate business;
- Sound knowledge of bank products and services and banking procedures, equities markets, unit trusts, credit and other personal investment services;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations;
- Good understanding of banking regulations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership qualities to motivate the team
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.