Head of Asset Allocation Strategy
Our client is an international wealth management firm with a strong track record in the region. They also adopt FinTech strategy. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for Head of Asset Allocation Strategy and the role is based in Shanghai.
- Devise and implement asset allocation strategy across multi-asset products using quantitative models and methodology
- Work with other teams and offices to contribute on the overall product strategy and manager selection for the firm
- Design a sound asset allocation framework and research the latest market development
- Contribute to the portfolio construction process by the macro and quantitative approaches
- Assist in the strategic direction of the overall product and business plan
- At least 8 years of Asset Allocation experience in investment management or consulting experience
- Strong Quantitative knowledge and proven experience in applying quantitative techniques into asset allocation modelling
- Strong product knowledge in multi-asset class exposure
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor degree in finance/economics/statistics/computer science or other disciplines
Interested parties please send your resume to Daphne Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ayyaz Ahmad at email@example.com
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License Number: 15C7420
Registration no: R1769454