IT System Administrator
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Do you want to redefine the way our unified communications (Cisco / skype for business) and email infrastructure operates? We're looking for someone who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– digitize the entire email infrastructure ecosystem
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Comms & Collaboration team in China. Our team is committed to delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your experience and skills
- extensive knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service, both server and end point.
- knowledge and experience of engineering Enterprise Communication technologies from different vendors
- good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video technologies as a single service
- knowledge of Luware
- good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video and Skype Mobile.
- knowledge of designing and deploying Group / Persistent Chat, Edge services and Group Federation.
– excellent knowledge of email exchange environment.
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– sound knowledge of EAS, mail hosts & mail gateways
– some knowledge with Vantage, Verba, black berry, and/or GOOD is a plus
– exposure to office 365 & SPLUNK is a plus
– highly experienced in dealing with Senior IT Stakeholders
– demonstrable experience in strong operational governance and delivering a quality operational service to customers
– poses strong people management skills, proactively drive staff development plans, and be able to resolve challenging staff issues
– in a highly regulated environment, you must have good discipline in risk and control in order to lead the team achieving high standard
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.