- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 11 oct. 17
Senior Analyst, Middle Office
- Lieu de travail : Shanghai, Chine
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
* Middle Office performs data validation of trades booked by businesses in the Financial Markets and provides assurance to the integrity of the data validation process. China Middle Office team provides support to derivatives products mainly covering structured IRD trades, structured FXO trades and derivatives trades traded by onshore trading desks (Rates desk, Option desk, and Commodities desk, etc.) in China Financial Markets.
* Validate derivatives trades booked in Murex/Sabre based on source documents, such as Term Sheets, CFETS/SGE tickets, broker confirmations and booking emails, etc. on trade date.
* Identify and inform Front office to rectify booking discrepancies on the same day.
* Ensure that approved product variant is in place for new products.
* Ensure market operations (cancel and reissue, early termination and restructure etc.) performed by Front office in Murex/Sabre are consistent with source documents.
* Attend to deals booking related queries & investigations.
* Escalation of exceptions such as missed trade, unresolved trade, TEMP counterparty booking, unapproved product trading etc.
* Perform investigation and have open items under China Middle Office team resolved for Intersystem Trade Recon in TLM Recon system.
* Support business development and work closely with Front Office and other stake holders in supporting any new products or businesses in China.
* Constant review of DOI to ensure complete and accurate recording of process procedure.
* Continuously seek to improve the existing process and controls.
* Perform UAT for system enhancement when required.
* Ensure audit issues are being addressed and solutions provided.
Qualifications & Skills
* Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in banking or financial industry
* Financially numerate with good Excel and PC skills
* Very diligent with a keen eye for detail
* Basic understanding of treasury products
* Able to support front office under tight deadlines and time pressure
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Pro-active and self-directed interest in developments in financial markets is viewed positively
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.