- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Software Engineer
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes.
- Communicate business requirements timely and effectively directly with strategists on meetings, or by phones, emails, wiki, etc.
- Analyze business requirements, raise your questions, and follow up until get clear answers.
- Analyze non-functional requirements based on functional requirements, such as security, performance, etc.
- Provide positive feedbacks and suggestions on requirements from technical and other perspectives.
- Implement and test core functionalities based on requirements.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide daily supports for systems, determine and identify specific causes of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, QAs and cross team in San Francisco or New York on patches and hot-fixes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Proficient Java, object-oriented development, design patterns etc.
- 1-2 years project experiences.
- Strong knowledge of back-end, and used the framework such as Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Experienced in Multiple threads, SQL/NoSQL, distributed project development.
- Experienced in big data framework such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm etc.
- Experienced in cloud, such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Experienced in docker, kubernetes preferred.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies (Agile and Scrum)
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to be effective with all levels of the organization
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and innovative
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.