- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Asst Dir - Prin QA Engineer
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine- Lead the quality process for one or more software components of an application or for the entire application.
- Quality Process includes organize and track product issues
- C oordinate with other stake holders to prioritize and push issues forward
- Provide timely status and feedback on quality status
- Manage the documentation product test scenarios and test evidences
- Manage automation coverage progress and test reports
- Lead the test automation efforts for the products and/or components
- Manage and participate the manual test efforts
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- Demonstrated QA lead or equivalent experiences
- Demonstrated automation and manual testing productivity
- Knowing C++ is a plus
- Experiences in automation tools like selenium and jmeter preferred
- Experiences in cloud and virtual development environment such as AWS preferred
- Good spoken and written English (college grade 6 preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 4+ years of software development or QA experience
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.