- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 oct. 17
Asst. Dir. - Sr. QA Analyst
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- Communicate with product owner, software engineers, QAs and other team members on business requirements, and analyse requirements, including technical resolution review, proposal, potential risk\\dependencies\\confliction analyse.
- Follow existing process to ensure delivery of project as scheduled with high quality.
- Test case design and execution.
- Defect maintenance and follow-ups.
- Develop\\maintain automation test scripts for test cases.
- Good verbal\\written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- At least 2 year experience of software testing. Should have web-based applications and web service testing experience.
- Knowledge about SQL , Mongo DB, Solr and query writing.
- Willing to learn new skills and tackle new assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Agile project experience is a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.