AVP – C&IB Business Finance
- Abu Dhabi, Abou Dabi, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
First Abu Dhabi Bank aims at getting Stronger, larger and being one of the world's largest financial institutions. The merger of First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has created the biggest bank in the UAE with approximately $186 billion of assets as at March-end 2017.
FAB is currently looking for a professional Business Finance Analyst within the Finance and Treasury segment who can act as an engagement point with Corporate &Investment Banking Business Finance partners to define business objectives, process, and requirements.
Responsibilities not restricted to:
- Work closely with C&IB business finance in identifying the various source systems and data elements to facilitate C&IB consolidated reporting.
- Work extensively with the all the units within Finance and Treasury Business Services for streamlining and automating C&IB business finance reporting and processes.
- Serve as a primary interface with C&IB business finance and assist in building an effective service oriented environment.
- Act as the quick reaction response coordinator for urgent and non-routine financial management/budget matters that affect/impact C&IB Business finance.
- Test new reporting system under development and developed for C&IB, document findings, communicate for rectification and retest until acceptance.
- Support a wide variety of information deliverable in both as adhoc or regular fashion, and assist in the preparation of C&IB business finance standard reports and files.
Expected knowledge, experience and skills:
- The candidate will have min 5 years of business finance experience with strong MIS and financial reporting exposure within the Banking industry
- Experience of a system/data implementation project preferably in financial institutions.
- Candidates must be professionally qualified (ACCA/CFA/CMA/CA).
- Our ideal candidate would technically have proficiency in excel. Good understanding and experience of financial data analysis and reporting to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial systems, computers, and databases.