Senior Manager / Manager – Market Infrastructure & Products (Authorization/Supervision)
- Abu Dhabi, Abou Dabi, EAU Abu Dhabi Abou Dabi AE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Organisation set up responsibilities (one-off activities for the creation of the function)
- Support in the development and administration of rules and supervisory processes for the regulation of Crypto Asset Exchanges.
- Support in the administration of rules, policies and procedures governing the initial recognition, and ongoing supervision, of Recognised Investment Exchanges, Recognised Clearing Houses, Remote Bodies and Remote Members.
- Support the formulation and administration of policies, rules and processes governing the offering, and listing, of securities in the ADGM, particularly equity, fixed income and fund products.
- Contribute to the development of the short term and long term objectives of MIP.
Strategic responsibilities (on-going strategic responsibilities post set-up)
- Continuously improve MIP practices to ensure that ADGM takes a leading role in market infrastructure, crypto asset and related capital market developments.
- Pro-actively engage with ADGM, regional and international market participants and other stakeholders.
- Licence and supervise Crypto Asset Exchanges, Recognised Investment Exchanges, Recognised Clearing Houses, MTFs and OTFs.
- Advise MIP on relevant changes to regional and international regulations and policy that impact MIP requirements and offerings.
- Build and manage regulatory relationships with market participants (Crypto Asset Exchanges, Recognised Bodies, Remote Bodies, Remote Members & Listed Entities)
- Assist, where required, in the operation of FSRA’s ‘Listing Authority’, assisting with the review and approval of Prospectuses, and admissions to and supervision of the Official List of Securities.
- Liaise and assist ADGM Business Development team in the identification of target entities, and participate, where required, in participant engagement
- Assist MIP in the setting up and reviewing of the delivery of MIP against KPI’s and SLA’s, identifying areas for improvement.
- Deliver on additional tasks that may be delegated from Line Manager.
- Support the Line Manager in operating MIP responsibly and proficiently.
- Embed the culture and vision in MIP by role-modelling organisational behaviours through performance management, feedback and coaching.
- Professionally qualified in one of the following disciples: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or a related discipline.
- Understanding of Crypto Asset Exchanges, and ADGM’s Crypto Asset Regulatory Framework.
- Understanding of Market Infrastructures (exchanges, clearing houses, MTFs and OTFs), including knowledge in the operation of such infrastructures (locally and internationally).
- Knowledge of Exchange trading systems.
- Proven ability and understanding of operations, regulations, and risk management of the capital markets industry.
- Experience in dealing with local and regional regulatory bodies.
- Fluent in business English.
- Experience in supervising Exchanges, Clearing Houses or MTFs.
- Experience in the operation and/or management of Exchanges, Clearing Houses or MTFs.
- Knowledge of the FSRA Market Infrastructure Rulebook (MIR), Markets Rulebook (MKT) and Rules of Market Conduct (RMC).
- Knowledge of Clearing House clearing & settlement systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of derivatives and securities (locally and internationally).
- Experience in dealing with international regulatory bodies.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in Arabic or other language(s) and understanding of the Arabic culture.