Acquisitions and Project Finance Specialist
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ACWA Power
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
ACWA Power is a developer, investor, co-owner and operator of a portfolio of power generation and desalinated water production plants currently with presence in 12 countries including in the Middle East and North Africa, Southern Africa and South East Asia regions. ACWA Power’s portfolio, with an investment value in excess of USD 36 billion, can generate 23 GW of power and produce 2.6 million m3 /day of desalinated water to be delivered on a bulk basis to state utilities and industrial majors on long term off-take contracts under Public-Private-Partnership, Concession and Utility Services Outsourcing models.
We are looking to hire a professional within our Acquisitions and Project Finance team.
The Acquisitions and Project Finance department, servicing as an independent structuring and valuation team:
- Provides economic and financial advisory services, including preparation and update of long term project business plans, relating risk assessment (sensitivities and scenarios), tax and accounting due diligence, valuation, and transaction structuring
- Implements limited recourse financings and re-financings, including determination of financing strategy, deal negotiation, documentation and execution
- Identifies acquisition opportunities and analyses, negotiates and executes acquisitions and the related financing.
The Acquisitions and Project Finance team reports to the Chief Investment Officer
The role holder works within the team in charge of acquisitions, development projects advisory, and project finance structuring and execution. He/She has the following responsibilities:
- building financial models, conducting financial analysis, optimization and business valuation in support of business development for green-field development projects and in support of negotiations with banks tax and accounting due diligence and modeling
- support for economic analyses on, and financial structuring optimizations of, existing operations of ACWA Power (including annual impairment tests and look-back analyses)
- Supporting his reporting line manager in preparation of internal documents for investment decision
- Native in French and Arabic and fluent in English
- Master’s Degree holder from tier 1 school
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Not more than 2 years’ experience
All interested candidates who meet the role requirements, please send your resume by clicking on the "Apply" button with the subject title “Acquisitions and Project Finance Specialist”.