Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Corporate Credit Risk Senior Manager
Location: Dubaï, EAU
Salary: Up to 45,000 AED
Barclay Simpson are currently working with an established bank in the UAE to recruit credit risk Senior Manager to work in their Corporate Credit area. Individuals should only apply if they have been working in risk areas for at least 5+ years.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the identification and mitigation of various risks involved in both pre & post stages of credit approvals and also responsible for monitoring existing credit lines while giving emphasis on irregularities in operation of the advances.
- Checks security documentation (both standard & specific) to ensure compliance with terms of sanction to Credit Policy & Central Bank regulations prior to releasing the facilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduates with a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in Credit Risk (Corporates)
- Needs to be aware of the local laws and regulations.
- CPA/ CA / ACCA/ MBA qualifications will be an added advantage.
- UAE experienced is highly preferred