- Salaire : Attractive tax-free salary
- Lieu de travail : Dubaï, EAU
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
This position is responsible for cascading the AF Group Audit and consolidation / combing of financial processes, creation / review and application of cohesive accounting and financial processes and strategies to various geographies across the various business lines and insure the application of such processes and strategies accordingly. The position will also assist in the review and financial reporting of the Company’s accounting for all taxes, along with following up on external and internal audit operations and towards a consolidation / combination of Real Estate Business financials.
Job Title: Financial Controller Audit and Consolidation
Line Manager: GM – Financial Reporting and Tax
Job Function: Finance
Division: Financial Reporting and Tax
Business Unit: Real Estate Group
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create, review and implement consolidation / combination of various financial reporting information and financial statement to insure proper business segregation and representations are in place.
- Participate extensively with business excellence team to insure the right systems and processes are reviewed and implemented to reflect the accountabilities given.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Build strategic relation with External and internal audit service providers
- Full ownership of Internal audit log and Risk register
- Insure Audit and accounting policies are frequently reviewed, developed and implemented as per Group policies and strategies
- Insure proper consolidation / combination of financials are prepared
- Manage tax provision and tax financial reporting process
Education: Finance-related degree
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 10-15 years’ Experience in Financial Reporting, and audit management.
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- CPA qualification is a plus
- Previous experience within Real Estate business is a must.
- Previous experience within Construction and/or Facilities Management business is a plus.
- Involvement in Financial IT systems implementation is a plus.
- Experience in a fast‐paced, highly analytical, entrepreneurial environment – with ability and desire to help shape a new role and flexibly shift responsibilities over time as the role and department evolve.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, changing work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to take on responsibilities and to prioritize work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including on sensitive topics
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- 200 companies
- 100+ nationalities
- 42,000+ employees