Head of Compliance (UAE National)
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Madison Pearl
- 10 déc. 17 2017-12-10
Our Client, a reputable Bank in the UAE is currently looking to hire a UAE National Head of Compliance.
- Establish and develop the Bank's Compliance Program for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Compliance risks and issues that align to the Banks overall Risk Appetite.
- Develop market leading AML, KYC solutions to be adaptable towards the Banks desired Risk Appetite in bespoke/higher risk business segments we choose to operate.
- Ensure that the AML risks are being effectively identified and mitigating steps put in place.
- Responsible for ensuring that the operating framework meets internal and statutory requirements.
- 15 years of experience in a large financial organization, performing similar job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of UAE Central Bank rules & regulations, and facilitating new business as per the central bank regulations.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting or any relevant major.
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you wish to seek more information you may reach us at +971 4 560 9100.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*