Head of IT Transformation PMO – Banking
- 175k plus bonus & benefits
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
A major banking client based in Dubai is looking for an experienced, high caliber individual to head up the Transformation PMO as part of a Group Wide IT Transformation programme that will help change the future state of the bank.
This will include leading a team of programme managers, PMs, BAs and Business Partners to execute all key initiatives as part of the Transformation.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Takes the lead on project and programme initiatives, working with key stakeholders across the business and transformation teams
- Drives programme performance ensuring the timely delivery and high levels of service in line with budgets and targets
- Take the lead on programme governance and longer-term project and portfolio process
- Helps define the style and method of project and programme delivery
- Build and maintain relationships with key transformation sponsors and stakeholders across the bank
Given the seniority of the role, reporting into the Chief Transformation Officer, candidates will need extensive experience working within a similar field and should have a very strong track record of project and programme management experience.
Evidence of leading similar transformation programmes across sizeable organisations will also be key to the hire.
Any candidate considered for this level of role should have exception stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues, peers and other key senior contacts.
Experience within the Lean, Operational Excellent and Continuous Improvement space will be sought after, given the nature of the transformation initiative, and the ability to look at the bigger picture and longer term strategy is very much required.
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role within a major transformation programme and it’s a great time to come to Dubai, please apply within! firstname.lastname@example.org