Programme Manager, ICDD, AME - based in Dubai or Singapore
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Please view Job Description for details.
This role will be based in either Dubai, UAE or Singapore dependent on the selected candidate's profile.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the ICDD AE in providing overall leadership of the ICDD programme aimed at strengthening our client due diligence by defining and delivering against a target operating model for CDD, based on a common policy and procedures across the Bank
- Work with stakeholders to implement the ICDD target operating model, in line with the Group's aspiration for financial crime compliance, adopting best industry practice as much as possible.
- Define the strategy and interim milestones and objectives for ICDD consistent with the vision and target end state for OneCDD.
- Deliver the roadmap to achieve the target end state for ICDD, leveraging and influencing BAU resources and activities, and other FCRMP initiatives.
- Deliver the business benefits set out in the ICDD programme
- Deliver the process efficiencies and operational risk reduction set out in the ICDD programme
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Identify and resolve risks to project deliver
- Ensure that Operational risk assessment is conducted prior to project delivery and required controls are in place ahead of implementation.
- Ensure compliance with Project Governance Policy and Standards, including FCRMP specific governance requirements.
- Support regulatory reviews, internal audit or other control reviews impacting the ICDD programme
- Share lessons learned across ICDD projects and from findings arising from internal audit, assurance reviews, and regulatory reviews.
- Design, initiate and, where necessary, lead any further projects and activities required to achieve the FCRMP ICDD delivery objectives and target CDD operating model.
- Ensure the ICDD accountable executives and project managers have a clear and shared understanding of the target end state and the contribution of their respective activities to that target end state.
- Constructively challenge the scope, objectives and progress of ICDD projects. Assist in galvanising or prioritisation of any required additional work to achieve agreed objectives and ensure delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Support the ICDD projects by providing subject matter expertise to the project managers and teams, drawing on networks, professional qualifications and experience.
- Prioritise and sequence initiatives, having regard to resource constraints. Manage interfaces between different projects and activities within each ICDD project.
- Constructively challenge the scope, objectives and execution of ICDD projects.
- Review the resourcing of ICDD activity and, where resourcing constraints are identified, engage relevant stakeholders to ensure adequate resources with appropriate skills and experience are deployed.
- Ensure financial discipline in budgeting, forecasting and expenditure in the ICDD programme.
- Ensure all projects within ICDD are run according to Group best practice standards, including ensuring initiatives are executed on time. Drive a culture of operational excellence across all ICDD projects.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other OneCDD projects, other FCRMP projects and other RB business projects.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the ICDD Programme teams to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Partner closely with the Group Chief Operating Officer, Group Head L&C, Global Head of L&C and FCC for each business, Global Head FCC, Global Head GTO for each business, and Chief Data Officer to ensure the interim objectives, roadmap and target operating model for ICDD reflect their feedback and align with their requirements.
- Collaborate with the RB CEOs, RB COOs, CEPG heads, Digital Banking, Operational Risk and FCC to assess the impact of ICDD activities and target end state on BAU resourcing and processes to ensure resourcing and technology requirements are understood, anticipated and provided for and changes are effectively embedded in BAU.
- Establish a strong rapport and open lines of communication with stakeholders.
- Act as a single point of contact for stakeholders on all issues relating to ICDD AME.
- Proactively engage with and garner feedback from stakeholders to ensure a clear and shared understanding of the strategy, objectives, roadmap and target end state for iCDD AME.
- Facilitate and engage with appropriate forums to proactively communicate and manage expectations and objectives, and ensure that risks and issues are properly identified, mitigated, and appropriately escalated.
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in OneCDD
Qualifications and Skills
- Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent project management accreditation
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 28/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.