- Up to 25k for the right candidate
- Dubaï, EAU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half International UAE
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Robert Half are working exclusively with our client (listed MNC in Dubai) to place a Risk Manager. The purpose of the role is to identify and communicate risks within organizational framework, people, processes, systems and the external environment associated with the trading activities, strategies and positions conducted by the company. Implement, manage and report on corporate governance, internal compliance and ICS elements according to the Client’s Group policy.
1. Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to assets, earning capacity and success of the company in line with compliance to the legal and statutory requirements.
2. Analyze, document and ensure communication of key risks.
3. Development and implementation of contingency plans/ measures to mitigate risks identified.
4. Development and implementation of risk assessment models and methodologies.
5. Development of risk review activities to monitor validity of risk modelling outputs
6. Execution and transmission of risk management, performance, credit and statutory risk reports within Client requirements.
7. Integrity and quality testing of system controls and approval matrices.
8. Responsible for evaluating, managing and controlling Retail Credit Risk on a predictable and profitable basis through the development and management of retail credit risk process, policy, procedures and systems.
9. Continuously review and monitor credit trends and statistics, provide Retail Credit Risk mitigation solution to Senior Management and ensure compliance with Retail Credit Risk policies and guidelines.
10. Analysis of credit risk components in the company at the point of Credit Acceptance and Arrears Management (Collections), suggesting enhancements or relaxation where necessary.
11. Periodic review of Scorecards used in Credit Scoring.
Periodic analysis of the following within the company:
• Operational Risk and process review;
• Credit risk, including review of rejections;
• ICS controls;
• Residual Value Risk
• Responsibility for the roll-out and maintenance of policies per Group Policy
Level of education:
Graduate degree in Business Management and/or Commerce and/or Business systems.
Level of working experience:
• 5 plus years’ experience in Financial Services in the UAE including risk and corporate governance/compliance.
• Statistical analysis knowledge to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software and econometric models.
• Demonstrable success in Risk Analysis and development of statistical models showing findings, conclusions and recommendations thereof.
• Knowledge of Islamic Finance is a definite advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Forward planning and objective oriented.
• Above average analytical skills.
• Strong numeracy and mathematical skills.
• Understanding of complex legal and regulatory framework.
• Understanding of complex Islamic financial and insurance products.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work autonomously, pro-active self-starter.
• Proficient in application of Microsoft Office programs.
• English is mandatory, Arabic is of advantage.
Up to 25k for the right candidate plus great medical insurance and company car.