- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
Director - DevOps Cloud Architect
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceThe Director, DevOps Cloud Architect will manage different facets of the DevOps Cloud function within the global business. He or she is responsible for optimizing and refining DevOps Cloud related processes, maintaining subject matter expertise in multiple areas while exploring new areas, and driving improvements within the group.
- Leveraging previous experience, assist development teams in building, hosting, and deploying next generation, resilient, fault-tolerant, and self-healing applications in cloud.
- Collaborate with development teams to define architecture, optimize performance, right size and migrate various development, QA, and production environments to cloud.
- Work closely with development teams to optimize workflow processes during both pre and post migration to cloud.
- Lead cloud migration planning and execution processes.
- Deep knowledge of continuous integration and configuration management tools and how to optimally deploy these in cloud.
- Work with development and QA teams to manage release and deployment cycles for product lines especially in cloud.
- Expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas.
- Assist in defining DevOps along with quality guidelines and standards.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve problems.
- Lead technical evaluation of new technologies and tools.
- Serve as liaison between DevOps teams, senior LOB management, vendors, and engineering teams.
ERS - Software Engineering team
- Extensive expertise (8-10 years) in the following areas:
- Extensive Cloud experience (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google) especially in deploying and managing development, QA, and production workloads.
- Subject matter expertise in multiple strategic areas with a focus on cloud
- On-premise to cloud migration experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternative solutions.
- Strong scripting and automation skills and experience (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Cloud Formation, etc.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Additional coursework and/or some training certifications are preferred.
- ? The key competencies for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++/C#)
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.