- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17
Senior Front-End Software Engineer (AngularJS)
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceThe Moody's Analytics Banking Reg Tech (BRT) - Software Engineering team in Grenoble is seeking a highly motivated and self-sufficient senior front-end engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of banking regulatory product.
- Work with development team to help build consumer facing applications
- Review code, provide feedback, training and support to others front end engineer to ensure a high standard of quality
- Work closely with the User Experience team to ensure components meet or exceed visual requirements
The Software Engineer will be a member of the MA Banking Reg Tech - Software Engineering team in our R&D center based in Grenoble and dedicated to develop Moody's Analytics Solutions across the EMEA region. He will also be part of a multidisciplinary team built to the agile SCRUM design. The Software Engineer will work in cooperation with our architects, development engineers and quality engineers in a multicultural environment.
- Passionate about building great products and user interfaces
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of front-end development experience
- Very strong technical background with front-end web technologies (AngularJS, HTML/CSS, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of web standards, best practices and front-end performance
- Strong knowledge of source control systems and best practices (Git, Merging, Branching, Pull Requests, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills for working with multiple teams
- Strong understanding of open source technologies and how to maintain an open source project
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.