- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 oct. 17
Senior Technical Writer
Lieu de travail : Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, FranceWe are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to create user documentation for our suite of Enterprise Risk Management software products. This position reports to the Technical Communications Manager in France, and is based in Grenoble.
- Write end-user, administrator, installation, and integration documentation
- Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering staff to develop internal and external documentation
- Create FAQs, technical white papers, and other miscellaneous support documents
- Create flowcharts and diagrams
- Work with Engineering to create meaningful system messages for the user interface
- Collaborate with members of cross-functional teams
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the ERS - Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- 5+ years commercial software technical writing experience
- Excellent command of written English and fluent in spoken English; preferably familiar with American usage
- Ability to analyze documentation needs and complete projects with little direction
- Experience with FrameMaker
- Experience with an XML authoring environement with DITA
- Experience with online help
- BA/BS, preferably in either a technical field (CS, Engineering, Finance, etc.) or a writing-related discipline
- Strong technical skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle changing priorities
? Skills that are a PLUS..
- Background in software engineering
- Background in finance
- Understanding of Agile development processes/SCRUM
- Experience with Atlassian's Confluence wiki
- Experience with Perforce or other source control systems
- Experience writing API documentation
- Project Management experience
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.