Corporate Credit Analyst
- attractive and in line with your professional skills.
- Lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 04 janv. 18 2018-01-04
We are a leading European Independent Credit Research firm founded in 2004, and a Rating Agency dedicated to European corporate issuers. We are looking for an experienced corporate credit analyst, based in Lyon, France.
Supervised by our Head of Credit Research, her/his main responsibilities will be:
• To publish in-depth & timely credit research on European issuers, including forecasts (financial modelling) and reactive credit updates within several industrial sectors.
• To publish rating and sector reports.
• To communicate/meet with corporate bond issuers’ managements as well as asset managers and institutional clients.
• To be involved in credit committee, sector analysis and research improvement.
The candidate must have:
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a credit analyst for non-financial corporates within sell-side or buy-side investment institution, with the following background: High Yield or Convertible Corporate Bonds, Private Placements, Leverage Loans.
• A Masters’ degree in Finance, ideally with CFA or equivalent.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills in English. French or German would be a plus. European passport is needed.
More about Spread Research: