Credit Risk Consultant (Data & IT)
- EUR950.00 per day
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Financial risk management advisory is seeking multi-lingual (English, French and German) Credit Risk Consultants to join their team in either Paris or Frankfurt.
My client is a financial risk management advisory firm, which provides consultancy services to insurance companies, banks and the investment management sector globally.
My client is looking for a Credit Risk Consultant to:
* Manage large database (Microsoft solutions or statistical software).
* Upgrade risk data reporting and aggregation capabilities (BCBS239).
* Support in upgrading IT tools for model management.
* IRB credit risk modelling.
* Fluent in English(C2) and another EU language, ideally French and German (C2).
* Proficient knowledge of SAS.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and VBA (including macro coding).
* Knowledge of other tools: Stata, Matlab, E-views and C++.
* Master in Finance, Financial Engineering or relevant.
* International work experience and education.
We are recruiting for multiple positions based in either Paris, or Frankfurt.