- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
Two former Goldman Sachs Managing Directors and a former CEO of HSBC Asset Management have joined forces to create an innovative investment start-up. We are looking for ambitious investment professionals eager to have a positive impact on society.
Company: Our ambition is to offer world-class wealth management with world-class impact. We emulate the investment philosophy of the world’s best wealth managers, Yale and other top US universities. We also strive to have a positive impact at society. We are committed to push the boundaries of sustainable wealth management. Moreover, we donate a meaningful part of our profits to charitable organizations. Fulfilling our ambition requires colleagues of the highest professional and ethical caliber.
- Lead our ESG effort. Namely, work with external consultants and partners on (i) how to integrate ESG criteria in our asset allocation; and (ii) how to promote ESG with the managers we invest in. Work closely with colleagues on each investment opportunity, weaving ESG with other investment criteria.
- Analyze third-party investment managers (focusing on smaller niche players) across sectors and geographies. Analysis includes all financial criteria, not only ESG. The role is therefore a great opportunity for an ESG expert wanting to become a fully rounded investor. Provide investment rationale of recommended managers to the CIO, then to the investment committee.
- Report directly to the CIO.
- Location: Paris.
- Working language: English.
- Salary: TBC + bonus.
- 2 to 4 years working in ESG investing or analysis.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Passionate about investing. Equally passionate about making the world a better place.
- A friendly, rigorous, independent-minded self-starter who enjoys working in a close-knit team.
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (ideally, German or Dutch. Italian, Spanish and Nordic languages also useful).
- Authorized to work in the EU.
We strongly value diversity, across all criteria.
 Company will seek regulation with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers.