Finance Manager, Venture Capital / Private Equity, Paris
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DJG Consulting
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
Venture Capital and Private Equity firm with a strong specialisation in FinTech and New Technologies. A medium-sized firm with a very strong track record of nurturing innovative European companies with high growth potential. Based in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, this is a firm with a markedly international team and atmosphere, and an ambitious growth strategy of its own.
This is a Financial Controller / RAF / Management Accountant position where you would be supporting the DAF and senior management with their decision making. You would be directly managing a small Back-Office team and be responsible for building systems and links to integrate further with the Middle Office. You would be responsible for the accountancy and Back Office function for the Management Company, and be able to give insights to senior management about the financial state of the firm, costs, incomings and outgoings, opportunities to improve the company financials. Specific tasks will include :
- Supervision of Finance & Accounting for the Management Company.
- Financial Control : budgets, reporting, creating KPIs to aid the management committee in their decision making.
- Supervising and liaison with Middle Office team : fund accounting, annual reports, etc.
- Direct Management of Back Office team.
- Creating systems and processes to improve the information flow between Back & Middle Office functions.
- Financial and legal administration relative to portfolio companies.
This is a non-exhaustive list of envisaged tasks. There will be a lot of scope to develop the role in situ.
- 10 years experience in relevant positions (Accountancy, Audit, Asset Management, VC, PE, etc).
- BAC+5 in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, etc.
- Very strong technical skills (Excel & Sage in particular).
- Good all round IT skills ; a good working level of English.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Adaptability, initiative, able to effectively prioritise, good people skills.