INVESTMENT BANKING DIRECTOR
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 sept. 17
Alantra is a Global Investment Banking and Asset Management firm focusing on the mid-market. The firm has 25 offices in 19 countries across Europe, US, Asia and Latin America, and employs over 350 professionals. Alantra has advised on over 460 M&A, Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, Credit Portfolio and Capital Markets transactions in the last 4 years and manages c.€3.5bn in assets. In 2016, Alantra’s Investment Banking Division advised on c.150 transactions, of which 60% were cross-border. The firm is publicly listed since 2015 with a c.€370m market capitalization as of March 2017.
Based in Paris, you will work in a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment and become an integral part of our successful Investment Banking team.
The candidate shall coordinate and manage all stages of transaction executions, from pitching phase to closing; this includes:
- Supervise Execution team
- Monitor financial modeling and preparation of Information Memorandums.
- Interface with Client: interaction with clients during information gathering and involved in negotiations with customers and investors
- Support in origination: key resource working closely with Partners to proactively generate new business opportunities
- The candidate will need to possess a solid track-record of closed M&A transactions, outstanding communication capacity, team management skills as well as a superior commercial talent.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of investment banking or private equity experience.
- Experience managing staff and working with clients on M&A advisory engagements.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking.
- Ability to effectively manage several concurrent projects.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues globally on cross-border M&A transactions, engagement origination and industry analysis.
- Language skills in English (at native speaker level) are a requirement
- The highest level of integrity and ability to act as a role model for our values and business principles.
- Start date: Immediately
- Location: Paris, France
Documentation to be sent with the subject “Alantra France Director” and the candidate’s full name. Attachments:
- Current CV (including a photo and information about your education, work experience and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover Letter explaining your motivation to join Alantra
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application submission.