Jr. Business Developer/Trading Assistant France - Location Amsterdam
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
DEGIRO is Europe’s fastest growing online-broker and top 5 brokers in France. We are looking for an energetic, pro-active and client-centered team member with strong affinity for Financial Markets to join our French desk in Amsterdam. The team’s main responsibility consists in managing a portfolio of existing clients as well as expanding business opportunities in the French market. The ideal candidate will perform client service and trading related duties, and assist the team with marketing and PR, risk management, corporate actions and compliance/tax issues. Within the first two years, the team member will be trained to become a financial professional.
Your career at DEGIRO starts with an in-house training program where we cover all facets of our business processes. After this program, you gradually take on more responsibilities and you will be trained on the job. Throughout the first year you will learn about the financial markets, compliance, PR and Marketing. Additionally we will offer you CFA education (optional), where you combine work and study. Growth opportunities are many in various disciplines like general management, risk management, brokerage, marketing, IT and compliance. All the different country teams are very international, and consist of all young professionals who have affinity with financial markets.
The responsibilities of this function entail
- Manage customer calls and e-mails, in order to extend existing contracts and acquire new business
- Provide premium quality client service
- Additionally, give support in PR, Marketing, Risk, Tax and Compliance activities.
- Be knowledgeable about financial products traded on the financial markets and corporate actions
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Educate yourself with different disciplines needed to operate the broker.
- Be able to do all internal communication in English.
DEGIRO offers you an exciting job and great development opportunities within Europe’s fastest growing online broker. You will get a market-conform remuneration with additional package consisting of CFA Education and other relevant training and the possibility to earn a performance based bonus. Optional apartment sharing with colleagues.
- Native French (hard criteria)
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or relevant field
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in Sales / Client Service (advantage if within the financial industry)
- Good knowledge of financial instruments traded on security exchanges
- Intermediate level of English
- You are an energetic, pro-active and client-centered team player with excellent communication skills, high attention to details and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Native command of written and spoken French
- You are willing to move to Amsterdam
Who we are
DEGIRO (www.degiro.eu) was established in 2008 to service the professional market. DEGIRO offers fast trading infrastructure at professional prices. In 2013 DEGIRO started offering this service to retail investors giving them online access to 65 security exchanges worldwide at wholesale prices. Currently DEGIRO is expanding the online brokerage within the European Union. DEGIRO is a subsidiary of LPE Capital and a sister company of HiQ Invest (www.hiqinvest.com/en/) and Fundshare (www.fundshare.eu). HiQ Invest offers Fund Management and Fundshare offers fund administration services. DEGIRO has offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Sofia.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your English resume and short motivation letter to email@example.com.