- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capital Fund Management
- 18 juin 18
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Selon profil
Operations Executive Director – Middle Office
Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution. CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 25 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology and disciplined approaches
These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies.
Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
The Operations team is a multi-faceted and central team at CFM that values integrity and excellence. We guarantee the reliability of the front-to-back chain and provide essential support and control services to other teams.
Our people constantly look for new ways to innovate and employ technology in order to improve controls, reduce operational risk and increase organizational efficiency. We build very strong value added relationships with IT teams.
Within a fast-paced and challenging environment, we are currently looking to reinforce our Operations team in Paris. The Operations Executive Director will liaise permanently with many various teams at CFM (Technology, Research teams, Legal and Compliance, Risk) and with external counterparties (Prime Brokers, Banks, Administrators, etc…).
The Operations Executive Director will manage a team (3 persons) and will be responsible of the following functions:
- Update the portfolio positions following corporate events
- Monitor upcoming events
- Elect on voluntary corporate event options
- Check data integrity before market opening (prices, adjustment factors, trading restrictions, earnings)
- Daily monitoring of stocks traded (liquidity, market cap, CDS…)
- Process and monitor the stock borrows
- Process the restricted lists from prime brokers
- Monitor real time production alerts for the technology team
- Control the positions and performance by strategy
- Control and update the speculative position limits
- Solve the trading allocation issues with the prime brokers
- Advise on the deviations from the policy and implement corrective actions
- Provide support and relevant reporting to internal teams (Front Office, Board, Risk, Compliance)
- Work proactively with technology teams in the continuous improvement of the processes
We are looking for highly-motivated, inquisitive team players, with a strong sense of autonomy and:
- A Master’s degree from a top university or business school,
- At least 10-years’ experience in a capital markets role,
- Experience in asset management Front Office, Middle Office, or Operations is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English and French,
- Bloomberg / Reuters experience
Founded in 1991, CFM is currently one of the world's leaders in alternative investment management. We invite you to join an extremely dynamic and motivating company in a pleasant space in the heart of Paris. Our compensation package is very attractive, offering a substantial bonus (that can range from 50% - 150%+ of fixed salary, depending on global and individual performance).
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $11 billion.