Operations Executive Director – Treasury processing and Investor Services
- Selon profil
- Paris, Île-de-France, France Paris Île-de-France FR
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capital Fund Management
- 07 mars 18 2018-03-07
Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution. CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 25 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology and disciplined approaches.
These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies. Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
The Operations team is a multi-faceted and central team at CFM that values integrity and excellence. We guarantee the reliability of the front-to-back chain and provide essential support and control services to other teams.
Our people constantly look for new ways to innovate and employ technology in order to improve controls, reduce operational risk and increase organizational efficiency. We build very strong value added relationships with IT teams.
Within a fast-paced and challenging environment, we are currently looking to reinforce our Operations team in Paris. The Operations Executive Director will liaise permanently with many various teams at CFM (Technology & Research teams) and with external counterparties (Prime Brokers, Banks, Administrators, etc…).
The Operations Executive Director will manage a team (3 persons) and will be responsible of the following functions:
- Oversee the cash balances and projections of the funds’ accounts
- Monitor margin requirements and respond to daily margin calls
- Control the excess margins to limit the counterparty exposures across prime brokers
- Monitor FX balances and liaise with the trading desk to execute cash management and FX hedging trades
- Advise the CEO of deviations from the cash policy and implements corrective action
- Build tools to automate the processes of balance forecast and FX hedge
- Create a treasury dashboard to enhance the process
- Liaise with the front-office team to update the trading levels and inform on the upcoming subscriptions and redemptions
- Ensure the accuracy of the fund's share registrar with the administrator (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers)
- Monitor client's features (filling, AML, Erisa, Fatca, Side letter)
- Provide support and relevant reporting to investors and internal teams (Board, Risk, Compliance)
- Work proactively with technology teams in the continuous improvement of the processes
We are looking for highly-motivated, inquisitive team players, with a strong sense of autonomy and:
- A Master’s degree from a top university or business school,
- At least 10-years’ experience in a capital markets role,
- Experience in asset management accounting, treasury, auditing, or operations is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English and French,
- Bloomberg / Reuters experience is a plus.
Founded in 1991, CFM is currently one of the world's leaders in alternative investment management. We invite you to join an extremely dynamic and motivating company in a pleasant space in the heart of Paris. Our compensation package is very attractive, offering a substantial bonus (that can range from 50% - 150%+ of fixed salary, depending on global and individual performance).
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $11 billion.