EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant
to join our team in Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- To provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions mainly in the Iberia region, France and Italy but also in the rest of Europe.
- To have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and management of analysing banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project
- To analyse, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions
- To develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate and implement robust risk models.
- You have ideally several years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank's Risk Management, Bank's Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting
- Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills help
- you to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects
- Experience in Project Management is an asset
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel frequently is required (65% - 100%)
- Fluent French and English required
- Join a team staffed with talented experts in banking and finance.
- Work in a state of the art technology context and very innovative, international and challenging environment.
- Full-time position with excellent benefits
- Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm
- Respect for your work/life balance
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.