Real Estate Associate - Investment Bank - Paris
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Westbourne Partners
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Responsible for assisting the management of the banks real estate portfolio in both a short-term and long-term capacity. Ideal candidate will have a technical background and recent experience in a hands-on asset management position.
Location: Paris, France
Entity: Investment Bank
A. Shareholder & Financial:
- Assist in preparing regular reports on the status of the Portfolio.
- Assist in producing due diligence information relating to the disposal of a Portfolio Property, seek purchasers and develop exit opportunities.
- Posting of daily transactions.
- Accurately processing and recording of all invoices.
- Executing transaction settlements.
B. Customer (Internal & External):
- Assist in managing the portfolio.
- Assist in overseeing the letting, maintenance and administration agents to ensure that Properties are kept in a good and tenantable state of repair.
- Projecting a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Performing general administrative duties.
C. Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):
- Assist in ensuring that Properties comply with all legal requirements in their host country and maintain adequate insurance coverage at all times.
- Managing records.
- Ensures high standards of confidentiality and ethics to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Act within delegated responsibilities.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality and ethics.
- Bachelors or higher degree, preferably in a relevant discipline such as Economics, Law, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience for Analyst in a mutual, hedge fund or similar institution with responsibility for managing real estate property portfolios.