An entrepreneurial structure, Mirova is a management company dedicated to impact investing that develops for its individual and institutional clients, efficient investment solutions that accelerate the transformation of our economy towards a sustainable model. A pioneer in sustainable investment, Mirova chose to become a société à mission, or a mission-led company, in 2020 and obtained the B Corp certification.
Mirova is a management company affiliated with Natixis Investment Managers. It develops a global approach to responsible investment by offering solutions in different asset classes: equities, fixed income, multi-asset, infrastructure and renewable energies, natural capital, private equity, and social impact.
With €28.6 billion in assets under management at the end of 2021, Mirova has more than 150 employees in Paris, London, Singapore and Boston, with solid growth prospects in Europe, Asia and the United States.
At Mirova, we are looking for a Sustainable Development Analyst who will be responsible for participating in the work of the ESG research team in the following areas:
- Reviewing sustainability issues and identifying investment opportunities in line with Mirova's research philosophy in the Information and Communication Technology sector,
- Assigning ESG opinions following a proprietary analysis process,
- Exercise Mirova's engagement policy with issuers,
- Conducting research on sustainable development issues,
- Coordinate the monitoring of investment universes and contribute to thematic management processes related to sustainable development.
This position can be filled in Paris or Boston.
You have a first experience in the analysis of subjects related to sustainable development,
You have an analytical mind and a sense of synthesis, you are able to form an opinion on complex subjects,
You enjoy learning, writing and are intellectually curious, with an appetite for technical subjects,
You like to work in a team, to share, to jointly build convictions and to participate in the development of common tools,
You know how to work independently and follow various projects,
You are dynamic and like to propose innovations,
You like to meet customers, participate in round tables and share your expertise,
You have a good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.