- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17
Lieu de travail : Paris, Île-de-France, FranceWe are actively seeking a Technical Consultant to join our Implementation Services Group within our ERS - Banking Reg Tech organization. Implementation Services team specializes in installing, upgrading and configuring our financial software suites on customer site. Our products are used extensively by commercial banks, insurance companies, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organisations throughout the world.
Our projects include software integration, product migration and upgrades, design and development of custom software components, data conversion and import, and technical client training.
Reporting to the Technical Services team manager, you will be responsible for delivering technical excellence both internally and on client implementation projects. As there is a significant element of client facing exposure in this role, mobility is required for on-site visits throughout Europe and potentially further afield.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Implementation Services Group in our Paris office, reporting to a Technical Team Manager based also in Paris.
- Technical architecture design and review
- Qualifying technical queries coming from both customers and internally, and where necessary escalate to the R&D team
- Performing performance benchmarking and analysis
- Performing on-site technical audits of customer installations
- Contributing to internal knowledge management systems by updating existing entries and developing best practices and FAQs
- Working closely with other groups such as Presales and Education, be an internal reference point for technical advice and issues.
- Assisting implementation projects in the following areas:
- Product installation and configuration, including assistance with setting up 3 rd party software such as database and application servers
- Advising on administrative and environmental issues such as security and access rights
- Troubleshoot issues (Oracle, J2EE server)
- Provide training to system administrators and DBAs
Part of Moody's Analytics group, the ERS - Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- A degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is required
- Extensive experience with either a software developer or systems integrator working as an expert on technically complex applications and architectures
- Strong relational database experience, especially Oracle 11g/12c, with knowledge of system architectures, system roll outs and general support
- Excellent command of PL/SQL: coding, performance tuning (analysis of execution plans) and usage of performance optimization tools
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture
- Experience in setting up and administering web servers, ideally Websphere and/or Apache
- Good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
- Strong customer services skills are essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to work autonomously with some supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
- Highly organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- First experience on Big Data projects will be much appreciated : Hadoop,spark,yarn,etc
- Previous experience in Cloud computing will be appreciated .
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi-task and able to work using own initiative.
- Excellent planning, organisational, implementation and follow-up skills required.
- Must be flexible with travel including international travel (more than 50%)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.