senior marketing executive
- Salary and discretionary bonus
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management Ltd -
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
- Product content: creation and production of investment capabilities and product related marketing materials - Educational retail marketing: adaptation and production of retail educational content for the French market - Marketing campaigns: emailings and events, activity tracking and compliance log
Role overview: Under Head of Marketing’s supervision:
- Be actively involved in the development, production, customisation and maintenance of marketing materials based on Schroders key investment capabilities and associated investment products
- Be actively involved in the customisation, development and promotion of educational marketing components aimed at advisors and ultimately end investors
- Participate in the definition and implementation of marketing campaigns, in line with business plan (including emailings and marketing events organisation)
- Manage campaign tracking activity using Schroders available tools (CRM and others) and marketing log for compliance-audit purpose
Essential Skills: As a follow up to the above described background, we anticipate the candidate to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 years in an asset management company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Natural appetite for economic and financial literature and topics
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a strong desire to get things done with people involved
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Co-operative style and hard-working
- Excellent presentation and execution skills
- Proactive and determined to achieve goals and results
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive and cooperative style
- A proven team player who is capable of effectively communicating with the rest of the team and working towards a common goal
Company overview: Schroders is a global investment manager, helping institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We are responsible for €488.3 billion of assets for our clients (as of September 30, 2017) who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We are a global business that’s managed locally, and we have 4,100 people across six continents.
Team overview: Schroders has an established presence in France since 2001 with assets under management of €7bn. The Paris office comprises:
- a distribution team of 14 people serving professional clients (institutional investors and third party distributors) in France and Monaco,
- a real estate team of 6 people in charge of acquisitions in France, Belgium and Spain
- an AIFM asset management company (Schroder Aida) dedicated to infrastructure finance, with 11 professionals.
The French business and teams have grown significantly over the past 3 years, with a mission to develop a high performing team fostering and promoting trust, constructive communication, mission alignment and high engagement.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.