Institutional Sales SSGA France
- Lieu de travail : Puteaux, Île-de-France, France
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Working within the Institutional sales team in order to solicit new business from the French marketState Street
Promoting a culture of excellence
With around 37,000 employees across 29 countries at State Street our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled engaged and productive employees are important to our success. What we value reflect our dedication to employee engagement Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility - to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits personal and professional development opportunities and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people ideas and skills.
We're a company that insists on and rewards performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us - people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The primary purpose of the role is to work within a team as an Institutional sales in order to solicit new business from the French market. Location: Paris office.
- You will be asked to participate actively in the promotion in France of a large range of products and pursue new relationships.
- You will have to know the products the different strategies and to be able to build internal relationships that will enables you to get required information to serve French clients/prospects
- You will participate to the sales efforts within the team in order to win new businesses for SSGA products (pooled fund solutions and segregated accounts) from institutional prospects
- Participate in internal/external sales presentations to prospects.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and organize joint calls with product experts from the group.
- Work with marketing Relationship managers and client service team to leverage existing relationships.
- Work in good intelligence with other parts of State Street
Education and Experience:
- Have around 3 to 5 years experience within a sales team with French institutional clients and broad investment understanding
- Capacity to sell mutual funds and mandates
- Be an articulate communicator and a teammate
- Fluency in English. Bilingual in French
Specific Technical Knowledge/Qualifications:
Have a sound knowledge of investment products. Have the ability to adapt to new investment ideas to be proactive in suggesting new products.
Self-motivated articulate strong social skills capacity to listen and to evolve in a small team but in an international environment ability to establish rapid rapport with prospects and to expand the book of business with new clients and existing ones.