At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Junior Financial Portfolio Manager, you will report to the Head of Financial Fund Management for PRIME, and you will be part of AXA IM PRIME business unit.
AXA IM Prime is a Private Market Enabler and Hedge Funds platform offering diversified sources of private market returns across private equity, infrastructure equity, private debt, and hedge funds. With €30 billion of alternative investments under management and a team of seasoned investment professionals committed to proactive ESG and strict risk management criteria, AXA IM Prime is committed to transparency and reliability. The company manages €5 billion of commitments annually over the next three years and has 40+ employees across three offices.
DISCOVER your opportunity
The Junior Financial Portfolio Manager ensures the smooth execution of the operations linked to the financial management of alternative funds.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
Set-up of the funds
- Proactively participate to the new alternative fund's launch:
- Contribute to the implementation of the operational set up of the new fund / compartment
- Liaise with third party service providers (Fund Adminstrator, Transfer Agent, Depositary and Custodian)
- Manage the onboarding of new investors by coordinating KYC and AML requests, subscription documents…
- Lead the internal and board approval processes
Lead the onboarding of new investments
- Establish the communication channels with the key stakeholders
- Update the systems and monitoring tools
- Fill the subscription documents
- Lead the AML KYI for the account of the division
Financial management activities
- Manage the capital calls and distributions notices from investments
- Book the transaction in the systems and monitoring tools
- Proceed to the payment and perform cash reconciliation exercice
- Manage the capital calls and distributions to our Limited Partners ("LPs")
- Define the capital call / distribution budget and get the approval from the key stakeholders
- Instruct the capital calls and distributions to our LPs
- Steer the liquidity of the fund and cash forecasting exercices
- Run regular exercises on liquidity stress scenario
- Monitor the cash of funds
- Manage the transfer of investments
- Track and analyse the fund's performance (IRR, MOIC,Cash Yield)
- Track and analyse the fund's risk indicators (liquidity stress test, FX risk, Concentration limits)
- Ensure that fund's ALM is well managed and that the funded and unfunded commitments are duly monitored and controlled
- Coordinate the requests from Investors
- Produce the quarterly Investor Reports
- Promote a smooth and qualitive investor experience in AXA IM Prime
- Contribute to board meetings by producing the agenda, supporting documents and minutes
- Draft the supporting documentations for internal committees and presentations
- Maintain and update process documentations and controls cards
- Actively participate to the different transformation projects of the department
SHARE your unique expertise
We welcome different combinations of skills & experiences.
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree, engineering or equivalent
Your knowledges and skills:
- First experience in the operational fund management (middle/back-office function) in the context of private assets is a plus
- Knowlegde of private assets and of AM regulatory environment
- Care for details
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in VBA
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume.