Corporate Tax Specialist
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- Gibraltar Gibraltar Gibraltar GI
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Offshore
- 10 mai 18 2018-05-10
Our client are seeking a Corporate Tax Specialist to advise senior leadership on tax matters and to take care of the day-to-day activities associated with the group's corporation tax, gambling tax and VAT compliance. This Gibraltar based opportunity is in Southern Spain, with a low tax environment and a welcoming Ex-pat community.
Swiftly growing technology gaming firm.
The Corporate Tax Specialist will focus on tax governance for the group's corporate and indirect tax agenda and for the group's overall tax strategy.
The successful candidate will also have responsibility to -
- Ensure compliance with relevant national gambling tax and VAT requirements in all countries where the group has relevant activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all tax and duty returns and payments.
- Liaise with the business and advise on commercial gambling tax and VAT issues to maximise VAT awareness and reduce compliance risk.
- Analyse tax processes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement best practices.
- Develop awareness of, recognise and advise on tax issues related to transfer pricing arrangements.
- Provide expert support and advice in the event of compliance checks or tax enquiries.
The successful Corporate Tax Specialist will be keen to RELOCATE to or already reside in Gibraltar (this is not an opportunity for commuting).
The jurisdiction has a low income tax environment (20%) and a welcoming community. The successful candidate will...
- Have a relevant tax, or accountancy qualification.
- Possess a clear interest in how indirect taxes are applied to the online gaming sector.
- Yearn to learn about Gibraltar corporation tax.
- Demonstrate that you are self-motivated and able to lead the tax agenda with minimal supervision.
- Have a good understanding of indirect tax rules and how they are applied in practice.
- Be commercially aware in relation to tax ramifications and implications.
£60-75k + Annual Bonus + Relocation Assistance