APAC Asset Servicing (Corporate Actions) - Global Hedge Fund
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aptitude Asia
- 23 avr. 19
Our client is a global hedge fund looking to build an APAC corporate actions team in-house. You will have individual ownership on greenfield projects and to support of the whole Corporate Actions flows for APAC markets.
- Oversight of the Corporate Actions within the Hedge Fund Services.
- Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of the APAC market and CA procedures.
- Work with the various teams internally (e.g. Treasury/IT/Accounting) on procedural/flow/systems set up.
- Wok with teams externally (Prime Brokers/Custodians/depositories) to execute projects and deliverables that result from these ongoing business needs.
- Oversee fund administrators’ work, and solve the operation problems, ensure efficient interaction and partnership.
- Advise the business on any CA issues.
- University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience in the corporate actions/dividends operations environment.
- Experience in self clearing/broker dealer operations is a plus.
- Experience in managing projects relating to automation, systems upgrades and/or client onboarding.
- Understanding on the hedge fund business.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word (or related software).
- Proactive, able to react in a short time span, attention to details.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV to Donna (email@example.com). Thanks.