APAC Cyber Transformation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pure Search Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 12S5954
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
My client is a Global Financial Services provider. Reporting to the Head of Cyber Security you will be responsible for delivering Cyber projects across the region.
Supporting both the regional and global teams you will be accountable for the delivery of projects across the region to deliver the Cyber Security transformation agenda.
You will work with the regional stakeholders to ensure there is sufficient support and commitment for all key program plans. You will represent the firm to key external stakeholders including regulators and promote adherence to project or program governance.
*Strong program and project management experience
* Solid experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance
* Regulatory engagement, regulatory liaision and experience of dealing with complex issues.
* Industry qualifications desirable CISSP, CISA, CISM
* Understanding of business finance and experience of effective management of budgets and expenditure.