APAC Index Product Manager
- Bae + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MSCI Hong Kong Ltd
- 28 août 17
Our APAC Index Product Manager serves in a critical role with material and measurable revenue goals and significant general management career advancement prospects.
Scope of Responsibility/Expectations:
- This is a critical role with material and measurable revenue goals and significant general management career advancement prospects.
- The product manager owns the Product Strategy in APAC for a range of MSCI index Products, working with product management colleagues around the world, and in cooperation with the Sales, Research and Operations functions in APAC. The Strategy includes all 4Ps.
- In addition to Product Strategy, this individual will be tasked with ensuring high standards in go-to-market execution, mostly through the Sales organization. This includes the creation of Sales campaigns, ensuring smart client segmentation based on their needs, competitive product positioning etc.
- The product manager will have direct client facing opportunities to present the product benefits and help overcome the more challenging roadblocks.
- This role requires a combination of strong analytical skills and strategic and competitive thinking. But it also requires the ability to drive activities from others with a strong sense of urgency. This is an individual contributor, hands on position.
- The product manager will regularly present strategy, plans and results to senior management
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills
- Competitive, strategic thinking
- At least eight years of work experience with a good understanding of the institutional investment process
- Proven track record in Product management or related fields
- Team-player with the maturity and presence to lead multifunctional teams
- Client facing skills to occasionally support the sales process
- Advanced degree, preferably an MBA from a highly regarded institution