AVP - Finance Project Manager, Insurance (2 years)
- HKD620000 - HKD780000 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 24 oct. 17 2017-10-24
Our client is one of the largest insurance group globally and seeking an experienced Finance Project Manager to join their Finance Function.
Our client is one of the largest insurance businesses globally. They're currently going through an interesting transition in the region and with this, they're seeking an experienced Project Manager with accounting background to support the transformation of their regional Finance Function and the wider Business.
Supporting the Head of Financial Reporting, you will support their regional projects around implementing regulatory initiatives and operational processes affecting the Finance function during this transition. You will be liaising with different key stakeholders across the region as well as external vendors during the project term ensuring milestones are delivered within tight deadlines. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive and can work independently.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Accounting / Finance background with Accounting qualification a plus
- At least 8 years' experience with strong Finance Project Management experience
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge a MUST
- Insurance regulatory project experience highly desirable
- USGAAP reporting knowledge
- Highly proficient communicator in English
Interested parties, please send your updated resume or click on APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR215746
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.