Manage database and other storage system
- Plan, implement, configure and administrate servers, storage, middleware and database.
- Act as infrastructure focal point to support the implementation of business application systems, database related technologies such as Data Warehouse, ETL, Reporting, etc
- Provide 3rd level of support for problem resolution in case escalated from outsourcing vendors.
- Provide performance tuning and capacity planning support.
- Evaluate and implement automation to improve the patching, capacity monitoring, configuration management and data backup/recovery management
- Assist to evaluate and standardize server, storage, middleware & database platform including hardware/software.
- Assist to plan the enhancement and refreshment of related technology infrastructure.
- Assist to define IT policy and standards pertaining to Unix/Linux, Middleware, Storage and Database.
- Support the Disaster Recovery Strategy.
- Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures.
- Solid experience in supporting/managing Outlook, Active Directory, File server, Sharepoint, Output Devices, End-point, Mobility and VDI solution.
- Conversant with desktop management technique and automation in monitoring, deployment, patching, security hardening, asset control, etc.
- Familiar with MSSQL, VMWare, VDI and Backup Management tools.
- Possess domain knowledge of retail banking
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in desktop / Windows server implementation and support
- Holder of MCSE/MCITP, VCA/VCP.
- ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other recognized cybersecurity certificate is preferred
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.