AVP / VP, Corporate Finance RBWM
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 18 févr. 18 2018-02-18
• All – rounded finance opportunity • Excellent Career Exposure • Work-life balanced Corporate Culture
Our client is an Asian-based banking group with a strong heritage in retail and corporate banking and an ever-growing business of private banking.
Reporting to the product team lead, he or she will be part a team of five. The scope includes monitoring and analyzing business performance. Providing business insights to senior management, lead and work with business on ad-hoc financial analysis.
- This position offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will work alongside senior management in Finance and business on reporting the monthly actual performance, forecast, and cost management.
- Prepare the consolidated monthly reporting for overall retail banking & wealth management group, management presentation, and trend and variance analysis
- Develop business intelligence visualizations for key performance drivers and trends to management in visual format
- Continuous improve and maintain HFM reporting and data extraction procedures. Responsible for all day-to-day activities of cost management for the entire Consumer Banking Group
You will need to have at least 5-10 years of compliance experience preferably in retail banking/wealth management. You will have strong working knowledge in business/corporate finance, budgeting and performance management. Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes to stakeholders. You will need to have a good command of English with good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
You will be offered a great opportunity to develop your finance career in the banking and financial services sector. Excellent career exposure, an attractive remuneration package will be provided.
To apply, or for an initial conversation in confidence, please submit your resume in Word format directly clicking “apply now” or contact Sash Naidu on +852 3473 3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org