Academy Manager - Contact Centre Business
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Academy Manager.
In this role, you will
- Take accountability for the performance of the Academy Team including compliance, quality and operational performance
- Contribute to the successful delivery of best in class standards whilst remaining within key operational performance parameters
- Understand Business Intelligence data and be able to translate into individual team performance plans matching key development priorities
- Plan and prioritise work appropriately, such as considering importance, urgency, customer and business impact
- Take accountability and place emphasis on building on the learning gained from induction and maximizing the speed to competence of all new recruits and monitoring progress
- Participate in the review of new hire induction curriculum
- Provide training on soft skills, deliver technical training
- Take the lead in identifying gaps and opportunities within new hire training and feeding back learning
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with some working experience, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
- Experience of coaching, mentoring, developing others and motivation skills
- Consolidated experience of the different business segments
- Ability to train and facilitate, ability to design curriculum is a plus
- Awareness and proficiency in all products and propositions
- Proficiency in Chinese and English languages
- Open to working flexible schedules
- Customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Take pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Proficiency with bank systems, basic software packages and specialised applications
- Have a positive, can do attitude with a desire to get things right first time every time , and works around limitations
- Can use their own initiative with the ability to focus on the important details to deliver a high quality professional service
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009QRI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited