- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 janv. 18 2018-01-20
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1 trillion in assets under management as of 31 March 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to support the business development, relationship management and client service needs of the Global Wealth Management (GWM) team across Asia ex-Japan, with particular focus on clients in Hong Kong. As part of the Asia GWM team, this individual will work to understand each client's long term investment objectives and policy issues and bring the resources of the organization to bear on behalf of the client, with the aim to deliver a level of service that will exceed the client's expectations and position Wellington Management as the partner of choice.
The Account Manager will focus on contributing to building, developing and maintaining the global wealth management business in Asia-ex Japan, focusing in particular on Hong Kong based intermediaries.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Increase and expand existing and new business
- Cultivate/maintain client relationships, pursue opportunities
- Work very closely with GWM team members globally
- Act as an effective representative of the GWM business and an advisory of the firm to prospects and clients
- Conduct investor relations, client meetings, roadshows, client communications and project management.
- Influence internal stakeholders worldwide to implement product ideas; contribute to the development of marketing strategy
- Educate and consult with internal colleagues, clients and consultants on the markets, complex portfolios, and potential client solutions.
The successful candidate will possess broad knowledge of global capital markets and in-depth knowledge of the private banking and fund distribution landscape in Hong Kong. Interest in the business of investment management, desire to work in a team-based and collaborative environment, and an analytical/problem-solving orientation are required. Sound business judgment and strong written and oral communication skills are also a must.
Candidates should possess a demonstrated record of achievement, capacity for differentiated thinking, strong work ethic, teamwork, and the willingness to work with others.
Additional qualifications for this role include:
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience within the asset management sector, with exposure to wealth management distributors and prospects
- Direct experience building and managing client relationships within the investment management sector
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good sense of humor with a 'can do' attitude
- CFA charter or progress towards a CFA is a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, with Mandarin language skills an added advantage
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .