Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial Analytics - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 oct. 17 2017-10-26
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial Analytics.
In this role, you will
- To perform International Financial Reporting Standards Sensitivity and Stress Testing for reporting and management information
- To perform Experience Studies and Assumption Review for International Financial Reporting Standards reporting
- To utilize Prophet, an actuarial software, for the above calculation
- To work closely with direct manager and Chief Actuary Office
- To actively communicate the results on sensitivity, experience study and assumption change
- To provide advices on actuarial related matters
- Compliance to internal and external requirement as related to corporate actuarial function
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder in Actuarial Science or relevant quantitative subject.
- Some level of work experience in the actuarial or quantitative field.
- Some progress with the actuarial exams.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Visual Basic for Applications and Prophet.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009X6Y
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited