Advisory - Performance Improvement - Manager / Senior Associate (Data Analytics, Qlikview)
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a strategic direction advisor, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams,
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a strategic direction advisor, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you’ll help clients develop growth strategies, improve strategic decision-making and planning, define more effective operating models and develop strategic profit improvement initiatives.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow, too. Our structured learning and development program means you’ll progress personally and professionally. And working as part of a global network, you’ll gain unrivaled experiences across a diverse range of clients, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for a talented and experienced analyst to assist the Advisory business in performance improvement team.
The role of Data Analytics Professional, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and providing a range of data analytics with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and providing the benefits from the use of data analysis in solving industry issues to optimize and protect our clients’ business.
- Transform a variety of data into consolidated reporting and provide business insights through visualization, trend and correlation analysis
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement solutions for data issues
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills by way of working on a broad range of client systems and data issue scenarios
- Coordinate and assist to deliver on a portfolio of data analytics engagements
Qualifications, Education and Certification
- University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, statistics, mathematics, computer science
- Containing at least three years of relevant working experiences, professional in data modeling, data mining and database development, experience on set up of Data infrastructure would be a plus
- Ability to use BI visualization tools, QlikView or Tableau is highly preferred
- Hands on experience on SAS, VBA, R, Python
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and related business and financial processes
- Ability to deal with pressure and work with tight timeline
- Competent report writing and clear presentation skills
- Basic language skills including English, Cantonese and Mandarin