Algo Developer - Investment Bank
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Algo Developer - Investment Bank
My client seeks THREE JAVA DEVELOPERS (AVP-VP) to join their Algo Trading IT team in Hong Kong.
My client is leading global investment bank with a huge Asian presence to compliment a world class global suite of businesses. As part of their Asian Equities expansion, they are about increase their regional Equity Algorithmic Trading offering by:
- Rebuilding the Java-based technology platforms and infrastructure that supports ultra-high tech applications, systems and strategies that make up the algo trading domain.
- Expanding into a new Exotic Risk Algos domain, offering “exotic” algo strategies via a new suite of platforms, systems and applications.
These are Associate / AVP - VP positions, serving as a Senior Developers focusing on work related to algorithmic trading expansion in Asia. The ideal candidates will be team oriented and will work closely with traders in a dynamic and busy environment.
You will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of exotic risk and agency algorithms for the region. Algorithms cover single stock and portfolio strategies, and new exotic strategies for cash equities, delta-1, futures and options in multiple markets across Asia.
Candidates from outside of the algo / front office domain are welcome to apply. My client is seeking strong programmers that are happy to work on detailed technical problems creating world class solutions. In short, if you are a hardcore programmer with a mind for the business, this could be for you.
- Systems analysis, design, construction and validation of automated trading strategies.
- Developing a Java-based scalable platform and infrastructure for algorithmic trading
- Work closely with traders to define the specification / requirements for their trading needs
- Provide a meaningful contribution to trading strategies; help traders to maximise revenue and minimise loss potential
- Exhibit sound judgment under pressure in handling time critical situations
- Provide a solution-based framework to business; Take the initiative to make things better
- Understand firm's approach and policies for control and governance related to electronic trading
- 5+ years building low latency, real-time software with a preference for algo trading or high frequency trading system development
- 3-5 years solid Java development experience
- Demonstrable experience of designing or implementing reliable, scalable real-time applications
- Experienced in development under Linux environment
- "End-to-End" familiarity with Cash Front-office systems (Connectivity, OMS and Exchange Connectivity) would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytic skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your resume / contact details to Noel Lau at Noel.email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4477 / (852) 9834 2181 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340